Event reminder for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online and On-Premise will remind you and your team of important events such as birthdays, anniversaries, expiring contracts, opportunities approaching their close date, daily agenda etc. with automatic reminder emails sent at pre-set times before events.
Birthday and Anniversary Reminder
One of the most effective ways to impress your contacts is to remember their birthdays. A simple wish from you on their birthdays is proven to show your attention to them, leading to personal openness to you and subsequent success of sales. The problem is how you manage to remember each and every client’s birthday?
Scheduling a reminder for birthday:
- Create a View with Contacts regarding whose birthday you would like to be reminded of the system.
- Schedule this view using report scheduler add-on: select the number of days in advance of the birthday to be reminded, schedule pattern, delivery options, email recipients (as shown below)
Features & Benefits
- A user can define the list of contacts whose birthday reminder needs to be received
- A user can define the number of days in advance of the birthday to be reminded
- Earliest birthdays are listed first so you know which ones are coming up before others
- Age \ Anniversary year are automatically calculated and displayed along with contact details
Opportunities approaching their close date
An estimated close date is the date the opportunity is expected to be closed. Since this date is the base to calculate the forecast, it would be a good idea to set a reminder for all open opportunities that are approaching their close date. You can create a personal view that would retrieve all the open opportunities that are X days from their close date or those that have already crossed their close date and have the report scheduler add-on notify you so that you could proactively action them!!
Daily agenda email
If you have a To-Do task list which is synced with your Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 or have any activities with approaching due-date then you can schedule it using the report scheduler add-on and wake-up with your agenda in your email box in the morning!!
Expiring contracts reminder
By using the report scheduler add-on you can be automatically notified when a contract is about to expire. This will give you time to notify your customers, so that their service arrangement isn’t interrupted, or else they can review the agreement and adjust if necessary. This way you’re providing great customer service by giving them time to consider renewal instead of having the contract simply expire!!