- Getting following error "Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window" when opening outlook
- Create a new Outlook Profile
- Outlook Disconnected and keep prompting for password
Solution (1) Run resetnavpane command
- Close Outlook
- Choose Start > Run
- In the Open box, type , and then choose OK.
- If this solution doesn’t help, then please go ahead with Solution (2)
Solution (2) Create a new Outlook Profile
- Open Control Panel
- Choose Mail
Note: For Windows 10, in Control Panel, make sure the View by box in the upper-right corner is set to Small icons.
- In the Mail Setup - Outlook dialog box, choose Show Profiles > Add.
- In the Profile Name box, type the name you want to use for your new profile.
- On the Auto Account Setup page for the Add Account Wizard, under E-mail Account, it automatically populates your name and email address, and then choose Next.
- Once done click on Finish
- Now open outlook and everything should work fine :)