Follow these steps to rerun a failed job.
Updating a failed job directly from a Work 365 record (ie a license change log record or an invoice record)
- The first approach is to directly navigate to the record which has a failed job. For example, a license change log fails provisioning and the job needs to be rerun.
- Then go to the Jobs tab, and open the job
- Once the job is open hit the button Run Now. This will rerun the job to be processed.
- Hit Yes
Rerun Active Jobs in Bulk
- The second approach is to go to Work 365 > Administration > Work 365 Jobs
- Change the view to Failed Work 365 Jobs
- Select the jobs which failed previously and select the Run Now button under the Work 365 menu to rerun the jobs