Sometimes we just need a little help when things change or just go wrong and it's no one's fault - that's code for saying it's not our fault :) We are happy to help you get back on track. Below is a list of things that we can help with. We can work with you over an online meeting or even entirely on our own if you provide us access to complete these tasks.
Please purchase a one-time incident item from our store or if you don't process the charge online you can request your support representative for us to include this in your upcoming billing cycle.
https://online.work365apps.com/technical-support-incident-based. Or to purchase a pack of Support hours please contact your customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If any of these items can be covered by your support plans there is no additional charge for them.
These services can be delivered through online meetings and remote sessions for troubleshooting and service-related issues.
- Request to Run a Job: Work 365 integrates with your provider and completes billing automation tasks through a SaaS based application that is integrated with your Dynamics tenant. These processes run on a pre-defined frequency to keep your data in sync on your Dynamics instance. We can manually execute these jobs for you in case some data needs to be corrected or a Re-Synchronized.
- Data Management(Provider and Subscription): Subscription Data and License change log data including Statuses. Partner Center and CRM Provider Account Mapping. Subscription Syncs between Partner Center including Incorrect pricing.
- Schedule a Consultation: This could involve multiple issues with various scenarios.
- Importing Provider Invoices from Partner Center or your Distributor
- Advanced Billing Scenarios
- Provisioning and Data Issues
- Azure Billing Training
- Product Catalog/Price Lists or Unit Mapping
- One-off Training: You have a new member on the team that needs in-depth training to get them ramped up quickly. We can help with a one-one training session.
- Configuring Taxes
- Billing Best Practices and Health Check
- Upgrade Assistance and Health Check: Performing an upgrade to the currently supported version and a 5 point System health check Review
- Indirect CSPs with Azure Billing: Mapping fields from your provider to enable an import into Work 365. This can be used for purposes of billing consumption services like Azure.
- Integrations: Integration Setup with Accounting Systems, Payment Systems or Partner Center
- External - Web Branding:
- Payment Profile Branding
- Invoice Delivery
- Changes To Your Self-Service Portal: Branding and Navigational changes to your customer facing self-service portal
- Creating and Modifying Document Templates: Modifying fields and Creating New Invoice Templates or Renewal Document Templates
- Notifications and Workflows: Updates, Changes and Setup for Workflows and notifications for Change Logs, Invoicing, or Payments- here is an example of what is possible -https://www.work365apps.com/extend-work-365-with-power-automate/