When you navigate to Work 365->Admin Hub
Configuration items are missing and the Page is blank. First try loading the Admin Hub in a different browser to make sure this is not a browser issue. If the page still will not load, this can occur when the Service Credentials are not able to establish a connection with your Dynamics 365 system. This could be a result of expired credentials, or Missing Privileges on the service credentials.
This behavior can appear while trying to perform various operations like:
- My Work 365 page doesn't load
- The Admin Hub doesn't load
- The Generate Invoice menu item on a Billing Contract doesn't load
It is recommended to switch to an Application User instead of using a service user for Work 365. It is secure and does not use a license for Dynamics. Please see the related articles on how to switch from using a service account to an application user.
- Go to Settings > Solutions > Work 365
- Hit the Get Consent button, and complete the consent process for CRM.
- After the consent process is successfully completed, go to Work 365 > Configuration and try to reload the page.